Do you use hearing aids?
We need participants for an interview study taking place between July – December 2015 about music listening.
We are recruiting hearing aid users interested in taking part in a study about music listening. Interviews will last for 1 hour and you will also receive an audiometric assessment at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
If you are interested, please email your answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- What is your level of deafness?
- Are you musically trained?
- Has your hearing level changed over the last 2 months?
- Have you experienced any of the following in the last 2 months: auditory processing disorders / auditory neuropathy / fluctuating hearing loss / recent acute hearing loss / ear infection / significant asymmetry in hearing loss / problematic tinnitus or hyperacusis?
- Do you use one or two hearing aids?
- Do you have a cochlear implant?
- Is English your first language?
To take part, or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Music and Hearing Aids Project Team